The all-new Spa at the Heritage Hotel offers a full complement of day spa services, including manicures, pedicures, massage therapy, facials and waxing. Buying a gift certificate or want to book an appointment online? Click Here.
Call the Spa at the Heritage Hotel at 203.267.2639 to make your appointment today.
Join our Spa Annual Membership Program. Exclusive discounts for members. Learn more here.
- *NEW* Focus Massage - Need to distress but short on time? This 30 min session will provide relief on two areas to release tension, stimulate circulation and restore comfort. (30 min) $65
- Swedish Massage – This relaxing full body massage targets the superficial tissues to increase circulation, balance hormones and provide an overall sense of wellbeing. The pressure is light to medium. (60 min/90 min) $109/$149
- Deep Tissue Massage – This massage is targeted to relieve muscle tension throughout the body. It is recommended for those who receive massages regularly and focuses on reaching the deeper layer of muscles and connective tissue (60 min/90 min) $119/$159
- Sports Massage – Sports Massage is designed to enhance athletic performance and recovery. It helps promote flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, and helps prevent injuries. (60 min/90 min) $119/$159
- Head, Neck & Shoulder –Let the tension melt away. This massage focuses on releasing and restoring comfort to these typically tense areas. (60 min, not a fullbody massage) $109
- Scalp, Hands and Feet Massage –Revitalize your scalp, hands and feet. This massage is designed to relieve stress and tension by concentrating on the many nerves and pressure points of the scalp, hands and feet. (60 min, not a full body massage ) $109
- Hot Stone Massage – Unwind with heated basalt stones to relax tight muscles and soothe away your stress. The heated stone combined with calming essential oil will bring a sense of deep relaxation. (60 min/90 min) $129/$169
- Motherhood Massage –A relaxing and pampering massage designed for the particular needs of expectant mothers. This massage helps to improve circulation, ease muscle discomfort, calm the nervous system, relieve mental & physical fatigue and promote relaxation. (60 min, offered only to expectant mothers in the second or third trimester) $119
- Spa Reflexology –Put spring back in your feet with this treatment. Reflexology helps to promote sleep quality, promotes immunity, increases energy, aids in detoxification and improves circulation. (60 min) $109
- Couples Massage –Share the bliss of a relaxing Couples Massage as two therapists work in tandem while you lay side by side with a loved one. Enjoy being pampered with a Swedish Massage and let your stress fade away. This soothing experience is the ultimate self-indulgence and is sure to refresh and refresh your bond with one another. (60 min) $269
- Aromatherapy –Enhance your massage experience with aromatherapy. Choose one of our aromatic, therapeutic oils and indulge in a multi-sensory journey. (60 min) $119
Body Treatment/Skin care
- Flowers Exfoliating Body Ritual –An exfoliating and deeply hydrating redflower body treatment that leaves skin smooth, supple and petal soft. Select from the following red flower aroma therapeutic, botanically based scents: Indian Jasmine creates euphoria, French Lavender focuses energy and reduces stress or Italian Blood Orange uplifts with a burst of energy. (60 min/90 min) $139/$189
- *NEW* - Clarifying Express Facial - Your skin needs attention but limited on time? This facial will assist by cleansing the skin of impurities while hydrating and restoring your skins natural glow. Great for all skin types and challenge areas. (30 min) $69
- Deep Cleansing Facial –The Deep Cleansing Facial is good for all skin types, particularly for problematic skin. This facial will assist with clearing the skin of impurities and help to restore balance. The combination of herbs such as rosehip, rose petal, and stonecrop calms and reduces inflammation. Lemon and stonecrop help to even out color tone while plant estrogens balance the skin. (60 min) $139
- Ultra Sensitive Skin Facial – Now is the time to stop hiding your sensitive skin and experience the redness reduction and anti-inflammatory benefits of ilike’s Ultra Sensitive System. This essential oil-free facial will leave the skin soothed, calmed, hydrated and refreshed. The ultra calming effects of yarrow and plantago even out redness in the skin and provide faster healing while vitamin C, chlorophyll, and grapeseed provide antioxidant protection. The Ultra Sensitive System products are dermatologist tested. (60 min) $139
- Hydrating Facial –The Hydration Facial is for all skin types with deep water deficiency. This facial leaves the skin softened, smooth, revitalized and hydrated. The combination of herbs such as grapeseed, rose petal, stonecrop, nettle, quince apple, linden, and calendula will assist with replacing water back to the skin and leave the skin supple and moisturized. (60 min) $139
- Anti-Aging Facial –Grape Stem Cell Solutions Facial is recommended for devitalized, dehydrated, dry, mature, loose and environmentally stressed skin. Grape Stem Cells promotes the regeneration of the epidermis, delaying the appearance signs of skin aging, and protects skin stem cells against UV stress. Clinical studies show a reduction of free radical content in the skin in as little as 15 minutes, more than doubles the anti-radical capacity of the skin and increases active protection of the skin for more than 6 hours. (60 min) $169
- Gentleman’s Facial –The Men’s Facial is designed for common male skin conditions such as inflamed follicles, ingrown hairs, irritated, inflamed skin, oily skin, open pores, and skin sensitivities. This facial leaves the skin calm, balanced, hydrated and revitalized. The combination of herbs such as ichthammol, lavender, rosehip, aloe, stonecrop, yarrow, and coltsfoot soothe and calm the skin with antiinflammatory effects. (60 min) $129
NEW Pricing on all Manicures and Pedicures as of November 19, 2018
- Manicure – This basic manicure includes a hand soak, nail shaping, cuticle care, buffing, a moisturizing hand massage and polish of your choice. (30 min) $18
- Sports Manicure –The manicure for men! Your fingernails are trimmed and shaped, followed by cuticle and callus treatments. A relaxing hand massage helps you to de-stress and takes away your aches. Buff to a natural gloss. (30 min) $18
- The Spa Manicure – Indulge in the ultimate hand experience, which includes a warm hand soak, an invigorating exfoliation on hands and forearms and a hot steam towel treatment. It also features nail shaping, cuticle care, buffing, and a relaxing hand massage. Top it off with a polish of your choice. (45 min) $38
- Gel Manicure – Say good-bye to chipping and dull nails! Gel polish lasts approximately two weeks and is applied to your natural nail and cured under LED light. (45 min) $38 An additional $15 will be added for gel polish removal. This requires an extra 15 minutes so please request upon scheduling your appointment.
- Pedicure – When you don’t have time for the ultimate treat, this basic pedicure will do the trick! After soaking your feet in a whirlpool bath, your feet will get basic foot filing, nail shaping, cuticle care, and a moisturizing foot and calf massage. Plus, get your choice of polish. (45 min) $38
- Sports Pedicure – The spa experience isn’t just for women anymore. This basic men’s pedicure includes a soak in our whirlpool foot spa, nail and cuticle care, callus care and a foot and lower leg massage. Buff to a natural gloss. (45 min) $38
- The Spa Pedicure – The ultimate treat for your feet! Relax on one of our comfy pedicure chairs and soak your feet in a whirlpool footbath. Our Spa Peddiure includes detailed nail shaping, foot filing, cuticle care, and a relaxing foot massage. It also features a hot steam towel treatment, an exfoliating scrub for your feet and calves, plus the choice of polish. (60 min) $48
Makeup and Waxing
New Services - Lash Lift & Lash Lift. Click HERE for more information
- Lash Lift (30 min) $85
- Lash Tint (30min) $35
- Lash Lift & Tint Combo (60 min) $115
- Make-up Application (30 min) $75
- Make Application/Lesson (45 min) $75
- Special Occasion Make-up Application $79
- Bridal Make-up Initial Consultation $89
- Bridal Make-up Day of Wedding $119
- Brow Tinting (15 min) $30
- Eyebrow Wax (15 min) $18 and up
- Eyebrow tweezing (15 min) $25 and up
- Lip Wax (15 min) $15
- Chin Wax (15 min) $15
- Underarm Wax (15 min) $28
- Chest (30 min) $45 and up
- Patches (15 min) $15 and up
- Bikini Wax (15 min) $40
- Brazilian Wax (60 min) $85 and up
- Half Leg Wax (30 min) $50 and up
- Full Leg Wax (45 min) $70 and up
- Back Wax (30 min) $65 and up
- Forearm Wax (30 min) $45
Spa Membership Program
To maintain serenity, cellular phone use is not permitted except in the reception area. All electronic devices should be silenced prior to entering the treatment room and areas.
The spa is a non-smoking facility.
We encourage you to make reservations in advance to ensure your preferred appointment time or therapists are available. It is recommended you schedule your spa experience with as much advance notice as possible or at the conclusion of your last experience. Our professional staff allocates time especially for each guest; therefore, a credit card is requested to guarantee these reservations. Menu services and prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Spa Cancellations or Rescheduling
Please cancel your scheduled appointment at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee. Any appointment cancelled within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount of services scheduled. No shows will result in a 100% charge of the total amount of services scheduled.
To begin your spa journey in a relaxed state, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. For new guests, please allow 30 minutes to accommodate completion of your guest intake.
Arriving late will limit the time for your experience, reducing the effectiveness of your treatment and the expectations of your visit. As a courtesy to the next guest, service time will not be extended for delayed arrivals, and the full price of your service will be charged. Please notify our staff if there are any special physical or medical needs or conditions they need to consider prior to your services. (i.e., pregnancies, sensitivities, or aggressive medications). We recommend jewelry and valuable items be left at home. The Spa at the Heritage Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
We want you to feel comfortable during your treatment. It is customary to completely disrobe for your spa services. You will be able to undress and cover yourself in privacy. Throughout your services, your body will be
professionally draped to ensure privacy. At no time will you be fully exposed.
Communication is the key to ensuring that you get what you want out of your service. Before your service begins, let your therapist know which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to avoid. During your service, let your therapist know if you feel discomfort.
The Spa is open Monday-Thursday 10 am to 8 pm; Friday 9 am to 7 pm; Saturday 9 am to 5 pm; Sunday 10 am to 2 pm
Call the Spa at 203.267.2639, or click here to book an appointment online.